27.12.09

27/12/09

tonight is my last night here...
i'll be sailing
my life will be onboard ship start tommorow..
life is just a journey that we choose to go
now i choose this way...
maybe wrong
i don't know...
but now i have to go..
sailing life will like what
i will talk to you when i'm back..
my life is just what i wish to be
have a happy,simple family
i love a simple life
i can take care of my family...
now is 9.46p.m
time goes very fast
we will separate again
with a more far distance
and full of obstacles
this journey will be long and hard to go
seem
i'm the 1 to blamed
i'm not suppose to choose this way
but i did
i'm not sure whether i can get through it anot..
but
i hope everything will be just fine as i wish
i wish all of my surronding will be just fine
i bring alot of thngs to threre
this is my 1st time...
so worry
i feel lonely
i feel i want to cry again
...
but i enjoy the moment together with my family...
i love them
i care about it
i don't want to go
help me
...
no,
i must go
this is my journey
my career
i have to complete it...
i'll be fine.
dear
you will be fine too.





i love you...
take care
bye...

1 评论:

☆ Wei ♥ Heng ★ 说...

Dear, i miss u, i miss u.. i know u'll long time cant see this comment, but since this morning, i did miss u so much, i feel wan to cry, but then i know i have to be strong, be tough. U made me cry again, i miss u!!

Love you..

发表评论