11.2.10

Happy Birthday

Dear my Lover, JW
I don't know where are you at this moment,
how you will celebrate your 21st birthday,
maybe you are not.
Today is a special day for you,
maybe they said birthday every year also have once,
however, 21st meaning should be special right??
Darling, how was your life there? I'm fine here,
I have do my best & I getting fatter (please don't mind)
my healthy.. I think that my healthy very steady now,
then, I have regular sleep & rest during weekdays,
I always miss you here, I'm waiting for the time come,
I hope can see you soon, are you feel the same way?
Now I'll get ready for my re-sit exam,
I hope this year I can continue my course, do u agree me?
Hmm.. I'm thinking what I should share with you?
But you are so far & no chance to read this articles
anyway, I wan to tell you that, my life is running everything good,
you can concentrate on your job, you can no need to worry about me,
even my sound like lonely,
but I know this's not the reason to stop you.
Sometimes I really did feel very lonely,
alone walk through the street, look at the things,
talk to myself, write a letter to myself.
All this things maybe can avoid if Day1 I'm not to choose you,
but.. I'm sure, I'll regret to made a decision to start with you,
cause this's you, so I'm glad to face difficulties.
Waiting can be nothing, if waiting have a reward,
waiting is meaningful right?
How about you?
Today I'll go back to Ipoh,
I'm miss there a lot, and my family, friends, all over around.
I think very fast I can stay there a while. =)
Darling, I miss you, wish you all the best there.
Don't know you have receive my msg or not? Take care ya!

Your sincerely,
Soon Heng
Best Lover.

0 评论:

发表评论