11.7.09

the talk

i was thinking what should i write on this blog from the last week..
till the last talk just now in the msn,
i decide to share this with you.

i do not know when you will read this
hope you still can recall this event.
do you remember?
the last talk in msn when you are in batam for training..
i have mentioned 1 girl
my purpose to say it just want to share with you
i'm not mean i'm interested in her
just i want to share with you that she has change alot compare before.
that time i really do feel embaressed
seem i'm using other girl to compare with you
and hope you can do it as the same thing to me..
but i'm not
i just want to share with you about the changes of her
understand?

from now i must take good of me
cause seem very tired and tired
a young guy like me shouldn't be like this
must be something wrong with me.
so i must find out what is the problem..
and i suspect maybe i sleep too late
from this i start to change
and also change other bad habit too
like eat snack lo
really like a drug la
always attract me to buy...
haha.

ok,
just a short feeling from me
take care yourself.
wish you have a happy journey in Batam!!
but i'm still in Ipoh waiting my training...

0 评论:

发表评论