21.3.10

Resit of examination

Finally, I decided to resit the exam again on this June, really waste a lot of time to do some meaningless stuff, maybe is time to tidy up my mood, get ready for my examination. This is the second time and also last time, I'll don't hope I have to resit another one more time if I fail, so I have to put more effort on it. Just.. I thought I have return back a lot knowledge to my lecturer already, sometimes really no idea what's the notes talking about and I can't even do a practice exam, I have totally don't know how to do. My Goodness... Is that possible I can pass the exam? By the way, why I'm still can blogging here? I think I should control myself to near my laptop or this new computer (my brother is the owner) ; my laptop already sent to repair, hopefully it can get well soon, I need some document inside my laptop!! Hm.. ya, as I said, self-controlling now is the most important, I got to concentrate on my exam, don't think about FB or even blog right? Alright, at least I can online to blog just 3times per week, to update or leave a comment right? Haiz~ Sisters, so I'll unable to online chit-chat with you, call to you like before, I'll miss you all so much, hopefully this few months can goes fast, I feel like suffering, I like my life to be relax and freedom! What a lazy 'sneak' =P

Ya, for those who are taking for the exam also, good luck for you, wish you get full 'Á' result =)

For sure, I'll never forget to miss you, even I'm busy with study, love you..

0 评论:

发表评论