20.3.10

Flight attandence

You know what? Today i have a chance to achieve my dream, i knew this was may can't be success, but I wish to try, try for my own, tell myself, at least I give myself a chance to achieve the dream, My dream, ya Flight Attendance, maybe others will think that this was sound so funny, cause not really a big deal, but this was a dream I ever tell myself since Secondary School, I know how strong I felt on it, I hope to do it!! Thanks to Sue Ann, share with me, talk to me, give me some bravery, and I can bring along to face it. Thanks to my colleague, she teach me how to act perfect in first image, so that I can have more confidence to smile to others. Thanks to the people who ever wish for me, I really glad, at least you still remember to support me in spirit, I thought I'm not challenge alone, I still have you all belong with me..

Darling, I love you & miss you so much, maybe you don't know what I'm going to do, is actually now I'm going to interview.. Now I feel quite kan cheong.. My God.. =(

Remember be confidence!!

0 评论:

发表评论