23.3.10

Broken English

I aware my English so poor in accidentally, am i? I never imagine that I couldn't handle a English test as well, I think beside to resit the C.A.T examination, I should go for another English grammar test too! I thought that English is endless, it is always no the end to learn English, but at least I'm not that poor right? I always believe, basic English I still can understood but now I noticed I did have a lot of English words that I'm  not really know what it mean. What a Broken English. Hm.. I think I better go back to my seat and calculate out my practice, because I haven't did any of the practice so far, is that really possible I can pass the exam? Oh God, please remember to bless me during the exam, otherwise, I have to pay again.

Recently I wondering to change a new co, a new environment for working, but I don't have confidence anymore, cause there are so many new graduates come out and look for a job, maybe they request lower salary but they have higher qualification, even I have working experience, but this damn co never give me a chance to learn more. Some more this stingy co just provide us a little bit of bonus! My friend received 2months + bonus on Chinese New Year, what the hell! I felt very unfair for this cases, why my co. so stingy one?? Even though I having higher salary but at least provide us 1month bonus, I'll appreciate it a lot. That's why I planning change to another co. but I knew that outside paid is lower and maybe more stingy than my current employer. =( Tell you guys, please beware when you in a co. if you think that the co. can't provide what you wanted better you run faster and go to another better co. ok? Due to I'm a foreigner in Singapore, got quite a lot of rules I have to follow in case Income Tax look for me, if you have ever study Malaysia Tax, ya, it could apply to Singapore too but Singapore higher than Malaysia. So, when I thinking want to change a new job I have to consider Financial problem too, not that fun stay in other country.

By the way, My little pity laptop haven't come back, I'm so miss it. I need it a lot!!

Dear Darling, you definitely like gone to anywhere I don't know at all, are you? When you only can reply me? Is that a sign for you to tell me something?

Miss you so much.

0 评论:

发表评论