20.3.10

A Fragile Dream

Hmm.. why I said my dream is a fragile dream? I thought all of you also have a dream, maybe like stay with your family forever, all of you in happy, or you have a dream to own a 'Porsche' or you ever dream to do something that's very special and bla bla bla.. This was all of us also ever dream to, but my dream was fragile, like if I hold it too tight, it can be broken or spoil, or I hold to loose, it'll be gone anywhere that I can't get it anymore in my life, my dream was really important for me, all of you also knew it I had dream it since Secondary school, I never think that I would have a chance to achieve though I failed. You know what, when I noticed that I was rejected, I felt so relax, I knew how much is my ability, I knew I was unable to handle it if I really success to in SIA, cause there are so many higher graduate/successful person and they were also full of working experience, I'll have no idea why SIA choose me and others have been rejected right? So, I told myself, it's great, I didn't go to second round, maybe I got a bit disappointed however I'm not sad, I smiled to myself, telling myself, 2years later, I'll challenge it again. Is that in my true deep heart, I wish to stay with you some more time than to be a flight attendance, haha~ Feeling this was not me anymore, I love you deeply and miss you so much, why we can't stay together like an ordinary couples? Darling, where are you now? Have you got time to miss me?

Actually this was my first time to interview a big organization, I was feel nervous first saw a lot of people queue up and just get a group no. made me feel like it was stupid enough. Meanwhile I was also feel from it, learn from it, because I saw a lot of ladies wore formally and informally, quite a lot of them wore short skirt and V-shape shirt, Wow, it was shock man! There were some of them wore formally, Long-sleeves shirt with pants or skirts, for gentlemen wore shirt and pants (for sure) and they wore tie also. Maybe in future I can use to it, because I thought I was really not good with it. haiz~ By the way, I knew one friend also, she's Singaporean, undergraduate from local University, she spoke fluent in English, I could get what she mean, but I can't answer her as well. I have to learn more speak more in English. After this, she also can spoke in fluent of Mandarin, (actually seldom Singaporean could speak fluent in English and Mandarin at the same time) so I was surprised with it. She's accompany me at all due to she was a well spoker and listener, I didn't feel lonely there. We had a long queue up to interview, but for first round interview it only took around 15min then we get an answer is that can go to second round, so many step have to go through, but I was been kick out from first round, due to my inability of handle English speaking, really poor like a hell, I wondering is that I should take a English course to improve myself, but not now, because I have to handle my mid-year exam, it's nearly still left 2 and a half month, anyone can support me?? Some more they request candidates introduce passenger where they should go to visit Singapore, Oh My, I Didn't know so well regard Singapore, really mission of impossible, because I seldom hang out with friends and travel here and there. Hm.. Just said that I'm really not in perfect mood to handle this all, it was too rush for me. End up, at least greet with the successful guys hope them can go through all the stage and get what they wanted. Congratulations to you all and especially Yen Ping, is that Yen Ping? No idea, even I didn't request for your contact but I know if we do have fate, we can meet up one day. =) Hopefully 2years later I can in this organization do the things I like, love my job. Alright, have to go, later hang out with Fuji & some classmate to have a farewell for Fuji, he's going back to Ipoh soon. As an announcement, I'll type English in future to improve my English ma.. =)

Everyone, have a nice weekend, love you all & thanks for you support and everything.

Darling, could you read it? Remember we still have a promised, don't go too far and we can't meet up again ya~ I love you!! Muakx..

0 评论:

发表评论