29.3.10

Rainy Season

Damn raining day, I suppose like raining day but not the time I knock off and get cold. Today I feel extremely moody, because this raining not only brought me whole body get wet, my toes get cold, and also I got bite by mosquitoes, itchiness and painful came to me at the same time. That moment what I wanted is rush to have a shower, clean myself. Really a bad day for me. I feel quite shame also, in front so many people I scratch my legs here and there. Once I reached house, I collect 1 set of clean t-shirt and shorts then directly went to shower, I really feel tired and sleepy, what the hell today so many unhappiness happened to me? After bath, I have to continue my homework, but I have no mood already, because I feel sleepy, my eyes almost stick together, how I going to sit for this exam and pass? Enough! I told myself, this was suffering but I have to accept it since I wanted brighten and better future. Who else can help me at least cheer up me, make me can smile to the text book?? Dear my Darling, where have you been? You never reply me after CNY, I have no idea how to contact you at all now. Seem like our future really 'dark' =( What can I do to make myself feel that this relationship is steady enough to face those obstacles? What can I do for you to at least let you reply a msg to me?

Breathless.. Please take care sisters, recently this weather too much changes, you'll can't predict what time the God will rain, do remember bring a umbrella and jacket too, don't get cold or fall sick ya! for Mr Lee too!

0 评论:

发表评论