28.11.09

Thyroid Nodules

Did u know what it means?
normally we call it as “大颈泡”
Recently I feel my healthy getting worse and worse.
Maybe thats cause of I think too much,
but the big neck is really,
I have no idea what it is and how I get it,
I didn't aware before but when I touch it
can feel got things inside.

http://www.medicinenet.com/thyroid_nodules/article.htm#toca
this website was found in one blog,
that's almost the same for my symtomps now,
haiz.. such a bad news to hear this all,
I really want to avoid that maybe truth,
I choose to not have a blood test,
cause I haven't get ready to accept it.
It maybe cannot cause me die,
but as long as it's still consider a sickness,
means I'll have something that I can't do anymore.

When I was have a healthy body,
I didn't care anything may get hurt for my body,
do whatever I like, eat whatever I wanted.
If I'm regret, the time can turn to before?
No, it cannot be, so I can only get ready for this sickness,
take good care of myself.
When u read this article, are u feel the same way too?
Please take good care of yourself,
and don't make the people whom loving u feel worry.
That's one way to show your love too, isn't it?

Dear, I'm so sorry made u worry.
Maybe u can take a look for that Thyroid Nodules.

2 评论:

匿名 说...

izit very big??
可能是淋巴长小肿块也不一定啊...像王心凌那样...
i think u better hv a body check...

匿名 说...

is that? really no idea now, the time getting near, the feel have more kan cheong, i'll do a bloodtest during this weekend in ipoh.

cheers,
heng

发表评论