22.11.09

the second training

hello dear,
a very long time i didn't write something on this blog.
i think i have to write something here before i go..
is a longer distance we have to separate in the future
maybe we can't contact at all or just once a week,
i don't know..
how is the life on board it will going to be to me?
i don't know..
actually alot of question i have keep asking myself
is that suitable for me to sign this contract?
ya,is a contract
a 8 years contract
but i assume it in 10 years..
another hardship i hav to face
is not actually myself,
but you too
my dear.
i have struggle hard to consider it
is a big company
and good benefit too
of cause,
my family will certainly support me and agree with me to sign it
because they already call the captain who incharge of the trainee
they ask the captain
how is my son if sign this contract?
is that ok with it?
can u shorten it?
i do not know what they chat in the phone
but the captain has give my family a good image
and i think he has persuade them
and ask me n my family to go to KL for look of the contract..
the company is ok
is in MENARA DAYABUMI
we chat abit with the another captain but who is already near to pencen
he brief to us and answer our questions
is ok...
the contract is just ok
fair deal
they sponsor me everything
but i have to work hard with them
just what i worry is i can't adapt the lfe at sea
and i can't make myself to the higher achievement
i'm afraid i'll break this contract due to my mistaken...
how?
just ask myself back this quetion again and again
my family,
and you,
how i gonna to leave them...
but,
i'm a boy
i have to take care of my family and my future
i must have knowledge and profeion
and earn money for my family
i don't want i still want to ask for money from pareant when i'm getting big n big
so i decide to take this contract
it just like a challenge
i have to complete it and meanwhile i get my salary from it
just i have to carefull
and be independent
dear,
not 10 years
is our future
you must believe me
and wait me
we will be ok
just sometimes we will have diffent minded
we can try to accept
but sometimes don't too over is ok la...
hehe
alright
don't know what is th next
but i know i love you
loving you
how about you?
you can share with me...
about your thinking of this.




dear,our future is far
it need our afford to mantain it..
not easy but will be meaningfull.

1 评论:

☆ Wei ♥ Heng ★ 说...

Darling,我还在想,你什么时候才会写一些东西呢!想不到你好主动写出来了,很感动!
我。。还想爱你,所以我会珍惜我们的每一刻,我嫩盖着一个人的感动。被爱可以很幸福,但是爱上一个人能让我感到更加的开心。
等你~

发表评论