2.6.09

silly

finally,
i've almost done every thing that i've planned to do.
now i'm just waiting for my result release..
feel worry about that
cause seem the last semester i didn't do well
everything is just too rush and need to cover 11 subjects(8 for final).
and at last the whole things is just considered
but not too well..
anyway,
i hope i can pass all the subjects
and i can go for my training to fufill my course.
and now is actually the hardest way begin
you know why?
i need to go for an interview!
feel abit worry about that...
cause i don't want to disappoint my uncle
the 1 who give me alot of helps...
just don't know how.

today is tuesday i wrote these all
but i'm not sure where are you now..
and i know you are having a very hard time over there
just be patient
and do your best.
just believe
the sun will raise again after the bad rain.
dear,
gambathea o...
muakx..

ok,back to the topic
haha
why i state the topic as silly?
cause i'm really very silly
remember you gave me the digi hand note?
i've just noticed you was wrote something inside...
ha
so bad la
how long you have being given that to me?
ha
em...
i just can say that we just believe to each other
and wait for the day we can meet
now we just put more affort to complete what we have planned.
ok?
but sometime is really hard to say that
cause noboby will know what is the next
unless he or she are extraordinary..
i mean we just do what is more important 1st
but not to mean to forget me
and i forget you.


hope to see you soon
love you..

5 评论:

匿名 说...

wah,,,write something inside the book ar...
sweet leh...

Unknown 说...

Dear, miss u so much leh ><.. em.. hope u all the best lo.. n thaknx, i thought u dun like to write on the blog de lo.. yeah, that time i hope u can read it, but seem u dun have my heart wo.. anyway, finally u saw it, wish our relationship can last longer.. muakx.. i love u so much.. hope u all the best!!

匿名 说...

ei...i'm sue ann ar!!!!
u thought is ur boy boy ar!!!!
i think next time i drop comment for u muz write down my name too...

Unknown 说...

lol.. i know u r sue ann la, i mean my dear didn read i wrote the things.. actually is jz u dun hav name, even ying also use her bf name, i dunno why..

bluesky 说...

sorry.... i must explain here... that is my young brother name ok? n i know this after post the comment la...so how r u there??? find a job???

发表评论