24.6.09

after the meet

the last week i was not free at all
busy to prepare my interview
arrange the time
and call the HR manager to make a comfirmation.
call my friend to comfirm the date
cause he need to work..
my father leg is hurt
i need to help him
to check the thing he need to do
look after the workers
and the goods.
i need to tidy up my room
all the books i use to study for my exam.
my car
which just take back from workshop.
and i have to fix my computer too...
but till now still not yet to repair it
i must ask my friend see.
and finally,
i have just went to singapore for my interview.
that was a very first time i entered the foreign country
and i have a very good chance to understand more about singapore
which the life is just very rush.
i can say that the road is very smooth
and quite clean
the transportation is just awesome
anyway you can reach by just taking MRT,LRT and BUS..
is not like malaysia
the transport is poor and not convience
even expensive too.
over there i really have to say a thousand thank for the aunty who has help me and my friend alot and alot...
i think if someday i go to singapore again
i must not forget to meet her
and buy something for her
cause without she
we will not easy to find oiut the way to the company
and we will be spend more money on the trip...
really have to say thank you to her...
i thinkl i have to be like her
i mean i have to help a people who needs helps..
a very good model for us to learn.
of cause must help the right people
don't simply help the bad person.
and also
this trip give me a chance to meet with my dear
a chance for us to get closer
although just three hours...
but i can see you is enough
no matter how tire i am
i just want to see you more and more
if can i like to have our time
no other...
i feel i'm getting greedy already
i want to see you more
and creat more memories about us
i want to get closer with you...
feel lonely...
actually i like to read your words
i want to know how are you
and your feeling.
i don't know our relation can last longer anot
but i hope you can live happy.

love you...
and
miss you...

1 评论:

Unknown 说...

hoho~~ dear so miss the time can stay with u, next time what should we do together to create more memory? mz special a bit one.. keke~~

发表评论