6.4.10

Text

Today when I was concentrate onto my revision, suddenly I received your msg, however, I don't know why I didn't reply you immediately, I completed the question first then read your msg properly, thinking what I should reply to you, is that mean my feel on you had already changed? I remember before that I always keep check my handset is that I received a text that I didn't aware and miss out the good chance to reply you, and now I used to don't wait for your msg anymore, concentrate onto my job or others, when I suddenly received your msg I really don't know what to say, I suppose to feel happy, but I have feel nothing? Why? What had been changed but I didn't aware? I'm confusing.. Ya, maybe it's a time to say let's start from the beginning, let's find out where is the love again, I think I already left it anywhere, why don't you help me to look for it, and one day, I can love you more and more? I wish this may not hurt you maybe you did feel the same way too. The time we started was incorrect, so we have to face a lot of problems. Time please goes fast, I hope at least until the end, I could said that I like you, and ever love you but not I have no more feel on you.

If some one too independence maybe have disadvantages too, I have used to face my problem alone and how I try to rely on others. Today I miss out the chance to tell you I Love You, because I hope this feeling is really did feel when I first read your msg, not an illustration from a dream day by day. Take care my dear, wish you all the best, we also don't know how long we can last, when we can contact again, what will happen in this few months, how we should handle, solve those obstacles?

Ya, time to say, Good Night my dear or Jeang Wei.

I Miss You always..

0 评论:

发表评论