23.4.10

Hi Dear,
How is the life treating you?
There is a long time that i never read this blog since i sign on...
but so sorry that i'm no able to finish all...
time not allow me to read more.
but at least i can know what is happen to you recently..
ha...
my dear is going to be a cabin attendent..
actually,
this jod is not easy
you must be asking me how do i know..right?
ha...
is from a japan flight drama.
from there i can litter bit understand how they gonna to be trained
is not easy oo...
hehe
but is a profession job
and in future you will be feel proud of it.
so,
do your best next time..
i'll support you.
my life onboard is working,eating,and sleeping.
but the main thing is i have to learn more
althought there are plenty of work is waiting for me
but i have to manage the time for myself to learn for atleast few things perday
and every night i'll spend almost 1 or 2 hours for reading.
the jod here is heavy
and sometime is dangerous.
all the shipcrew must pay fully attention when doing a task.
and everything here is just must use a logic thinking
safety is most important.
my life here is not so bad
just after few months  feel tired
and need someone to give me some warm massage...
haha
und?
em...
i just wish you have a happy day...
don't get too much fat
because i saw your pic in fb
is getting fat and different than before.
so,
i have to go now
wish you all the best in your coming exam.
gambathea!
i love you
i miss you
and feel want to hug you deeply.
muakx...
take care my dear..

1 评论:

Soon Heng 说...

yeah, you too!! Take care yourself properly, I'll provide a little of help to you 'massage' ok? =P I'll never give up before you tell me to do so, love you!! muakx

发表评论