28.5.11

a over tighten rope...

is just a horrible day i had...
i can't just control myself anymore.
i need to take a breath and out of this...
i can't...
is it i putting myself in the edge of the mountain?
is it???
this just happen to us last few days ago.
i don't know how much pressure you have from me..
and i don't know is it a pressure?
is it you misunderstood of what i'm was telling you that day?
here i can repeat again,
i said...
you need to exercise yourself,
no need too long time
just half an hour enough.
if possible you are advised to do it everyday.
if not, at least twice a week.
that means every sat and sun..
is it too over for you to spend half an hour?
i don't mean you have to do some difficult exercises.
just normal...
jogging is just suit and simple for you.
anyway...you might think that is hard to start.
but you will see the result as you do it reguraly.
now i don't want to say anymore
you want to do you do...
you don't like just leave it.
treat it as a nonsence or rubbish.
just throw it away.

these days is a hard day of me.
when i want to share with you
you claim that you are busy...
but finally you tell me that you were intentioned to do so..
it just like an arrow strike into my heart.
just another impact i had that day...
i could't talk to you anymore...
thats why i stop to chat with you...

these days i really want to share with you about my thought.
did you know how is my final examination result?
did you know what is my company send to me?
did you know my company request me to contribute an article for next issue of seascape?
did you know my uncle had passed away?
did you know my mother and my sister have to do a minor operation?
did you know what i'm planning to do during this free time?
did you know when will i leave?
do you know?

is enough...
i need to cool down my self before i'm getting too serious of it..
i might become crazy 1 day...

0 评论:

发表评论